Wednesday, November 17, 2010

39: Birthday Post

I turned 47 today. I don't feel any different from yesterday, but I feel a LOT different from two months ago. A lot better, specifically.

I made a huge pot of Autumn Soup and two loaves of homemade honey wheat bread for dinner. Steve, Matt, and I enjoyed our dinner together. Rosie will eat when she gets home from dance, and Trevor may be coming by later after IO. I ate a few bites of scrambled egg and two slices of maple bacon for breakfast. Had a slice of pizza for lunch, and then a small bowl of soup and a couple bites of bread for dinner. Even on the rare occasion that my taste buds aren't keen on stopping after a small amount, my tummy and brain win out and I don't overeat. I haven't overeaten in nearly 40 days, and I feel so much better it's hard to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment