Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 29

Wow, one more day! I feel like I am well on my way in a positive direction along the path of the Abundant Life. It's incredible how good I feel.

I read today, but I'm still a day behind so I'll be doing today's reading tonight so I can greet tomorrow and do tomorrow's reading and finish out the book. Then, it's on to Thin Again.

I noted today that I have to be careful not to ignore hunger for too long, and to always have something handy to eat when I do get hungry. Otherwise my head-hunger gets overzealous and "wants" to overeat. I didn't let it, but it did make me aware of the potential for a problem so I'd rather avoid that situation.

I do have a bit of a challenge coming up next Sunday. We are going to our former church's birthday celebration and "dinner on the grounds", and let me just say these people have a long-standing reputation for being AMAZING cooks. So yeah, there will be a temptation to eat past 5 (and I almost always eat to 3 or maybe 4). I'll be praying about that all week. Wonder if they'd mind if I take a go-box and bring some home to enjoy later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment