Monday, November 8, 2010

The Finale, Day 30

I'm finishing up the reading from Day 29 and then I will read Day 30 and finish up the TW book. Tomorrow I will start Thin Again.

These are tough emotional times here. Today I've actually been tempted to "medicate" with junk food or candy (something I haven't done in over a month). I won't, but I can very easily see why I did it before. My sweets consumption has been all but nonexistent in the past month, simply because I haven't truly wanted sweets very many times. The only sweet things I have really wanted were my sweetened coffee, Pepsi, and McDonalds' mocha frappes. I've had a few fraps, but not too many over the course of TW. I've even spread out my Pepsi drinking quite a bit. I still don't like water.

By the way, I do intend to continue blogging my journey, if not every day then as often as possible. I know I've not yet learned all God has for me to learn. After all, this is a LIFE, not a PROGRAM. This may be the end of the book, but it is far from the end of my journey. I've only begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment