Thursday, October 21, 2010

And Then They Were 12

Twelve days on the right track, and it's going really well. I'm feeling great, and I find my general outlook is positive most of the time. I'm far less stressed than what had become the norm for me, which is a blessing all its own. I'm enjoying reading the TW book, although I'm still not "caught up". I may take my book with me tonight since I will be doing some reading anyway. Then again, I may peruse Barnes & Noble for some other books on intuitive eating, just in the interest of variety.

We are spending the evening in Brandon this evening, so we'll need to find a way to get our walk in while we're out since we won't be home until pretty late.

______________

We ended up walking in the Wal-Mart parking lot. We had a really fun evening together.

Dailies:
Food:
  • 1/2 cup chicken salad with crackers
  • 4 Chik-Fil-A nuggets and 3 waffle fries
  • 1/4 chocolate chunk cookie
  • 1 Arby's chicken tender
Water: 16 oz.

Activity: Brisk-walked for 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment