Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 15

We spent the day in Brandon today. We did our walk around the outside of the mall, at a pretty brisk pace. I'm definitely not used to walking at that time of day--too hot!--but I was really glad when we pulled into our driveway at 9pm that our walk was already done for the day.

I think part of my problem with the anger about the food was really a hormonal issue. I have a couple of days a month that I just have a really tough time hormonally and emotionally. Man, that was rough. It's amazing what an EPO, a good night's sleep, and a lot of prayer can do. That was day 9 of my cycle, just for the record. Might be interesting to see if it occurs on the same day next month.

Another thing I discovered over the past day or two is that my mind turns to food when I'm bored or stressed. So it isn't just grief that was playing havoc with my eating habits. That's good information to have. Uploading large photo albums to a fussy website is where boredom and stress meet head on, and that is exactly where I was most of the day yesterday. I'm finishing the upload this evening, and so far things have gone better (for which I am very grateful!). With God's help, though, I have maintained and haven't strayed off the path He has me (back) on. He is pretty danged awesome.

Dailies:

Food:
  • Small slice of thin-crust pepperoni pizza
  • 1-cup meal (orange chicken, string bean chicken with onions)
Activity: Walked for (at least) 30 min.
TIW181-5

No comments:

Post a Comment