Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day One Down

I've been really thoughtful and prayerful throughout the day. I've eaten half of a Checkers $1. cheeseburger and a cob of corn, and I honestly feel good. Like there is nothing more that I have needed and missed out on. It's actually rather freeing.

I was reading today in Thin Again where there are five main causes of disordered eating. I have experienced four of the five, some of them to alarming levels. The one that seems most at the forefront right now is unresolved grief over my mother's death five years ago. Working on my memoirs seems to be dredging up some things that are tough to remember. But I'm trying, and will continue to work at it.

I trust you with my heart, Abba. I trust you to complete the good work you began in me.

Dailies:

Food:
  • 1/2 Checker's cheeseburger
  • 1 cob of corn



No comments:

Post a Comment