Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day Eleven

I will only be numbering the days for the first 30 days, then I can go on to more clever and catchy titles.

I'm finding myself amused by how little food my body is calling for. I didn't get a tummy growl until noon today, and then didn't get another one until 3:15 and when I ate at 3:15 I had like two or three bites of a deli meat and cheese roll and that was all I wanted. Oh, and I had a curly fry about the size of the end of my thumb. Anyway, when I think of how much food I was eating before, it kind of blows my mind. I wasn't stuffing myself, but gosh, I was eating WAY more than I am now. *sigh*

Then again, for the past 11 days, I've been eating a fraction of what most (even skinny) people eat. Oh, well. I trust my body, so it'll all balance out.

Dailies:

Food:
  • 1 cup chicken salad with crackers
  • 3 bites meat & cheese roll
  • 1 Arby's curly fry
  • 1/2 cup sausage & yellow rice
  • 1 chocolate chip cookie

Water: 32 oz.

Activity: Brisk-walked for 40 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment