Friday, October 15, 2010

A Busy Day Six

We did a lot of errand-running today. It was nice having energy for all of it. Found a couple of Christmas presents to hide away. Got new walking/running shoes. Now I just have to find the right socks to wear with them, since I found out tonight the no-show kind aren't going to work without me getting blisters. Yep. Not fun.

I found some 1-cup storage bowls today! Yeah, it doesn't take much to amuse me sometimes.

I have to say I'm finding it rather interesting how LITTLE food I actually need. Probably because my body has had a few years of disordered eating to pack away bunches of it in the form of a whole lot of fluff that I'm hoping it's munching on pretty often lately! Yeah, I'm pretty excited about watching my fat fall off. :) Honestly, I'm looking forward to the real me escaping the limitations and imprisonment beneath layers of way too many things God has been waiting for me to ask Him to help me release. Yes, it was definitely time.

Today:
  • 1-cup meal (grilled chicken, mashed potatoes/gravy)
  • 1 Arby's fried chicken strip
  • 1 meat & cheese roll (slice of roast beef, slice of corned beef, slice of Swiss cheese, dill pickles)
Walked: 15 minutes

    No comments:

    Post a Comment