Friday, October 22, 2010

Lucky 13

Day Thirteen--my favorite number.

Today seems to be going by a little too quickly. I'm not quite ready for it to be nearly 3:30pm. I'm almost caught up on the days' readings in the TW book. I think I'm like one day behind now, which isn't bad. I'll probably cover that tonight. I have to get all of my photography files ready for uploading to the printer for the art festival by Monday, so I'll need to make time for that.

I was reading in the TW book about lies we believe from the Enemy that contribute to our weight being out of whack. It listed several, and at one time or another I've believed (and lived out that belief) every single one. No wonder I was larger than life. I tried on a pair of the size 8 jean capris again yesterday, and they weren't quite as tight as the day before. I won't be doing that every day; I just felt like seeing if there was any change. I wish they'd had a pair of 10's, because I'm pretty sure I could wear those comfortably now. Who knew?

I decided not to continue pushing water on myself, and not just because it's unpleasant. I was reading about how it really isn't mandatory to have a set amount of water per day (like I've always heard), and if I'm sticking with my body's signals, natural hunger, and natural thirst, why would I force down water that makes me want to puke? It isn't like I'm consuming large quantities of other drinks, either. When I'm thirsty, I drink something. Seems like that's the way it should be, just like with eating.

I discovered today that a one-cup meal is really too much at once. I also discovered that I don't like the way soda makes me feel all bloaty, so I doubt I'll be drinking much Pepsi except for maybe a sip here and there. Eventually I probably won't even want it any more.

Dailies:

Food:
  • 1/4 cup chicken salad with crackers
  • 1/2 cup Teriyaki chicken
  • 1-cup meal (chicken fajitas with nacho chips)

Activity:

No comments:

Post a Comment