Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 18

I was musing just now about how marvelous a single chocolate chip cookie can be. Did I even notice the food I was eating before? Did I have any cognizance of its taste or texture? I'm definitely noticing now.

I'm working out my feelings about food. I went from being too interested to hardly interested at all. Now I need to find a healthy, happy place of appreciation for it without idolizing it. I'm looking forward to really enjoying cooking again, once that balance comes. I don't hate food in general, but the thought of eating very much of it at once grosses me out. And by "very much", I mean anything more than a cup at once; even that much makes me feel "full" and I've grown to strongly dislike that feeling.

Dailies:

Food:
  • 1/2 cup chicken salad with crackers
  • 1 chocolate chip cookie 
  • 1/2 cup meal (fried potatoes with mozzarella and gravy)
Activity: Walked for 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment