Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Big Ten Tuesday

So it's Day 10. Steve was commenting last night about the fact that we've walked every day since I started back with TW. I'm sure there will probably be days when for one reason or another we can't do our walk, but I figure the more of a habit it is in general, the better we will feel overall. That way the once-in-a-whiles when we can't walk won't hurt anything. Flexibility within structure is a good way to live.

I found two pairs of jean capris and two shirts today, all for less than $10. total! I was stoked. I've donated most of my larger clothing from my closet, and will be going through my dresser drawers this week. The jeans I bought today are for a little bit down the road--although I did get them up and zipped, and they are size 8! I have them hanging in the closet and will try them on once each week and when they are comfortable I will keep wearing them. The two shirts I found today are size medium, and I have one of them on right now. :)

I'm on my second bottle of water at nearly 4pm. Yesterday I only drank one bottle all day, so today I'm shooting for two. Slow but steady increase works best for me, since I'm working on rebuilding my natural thirst for water. Right now I'm not liking it much, but that will gradually change. I'm making Polish sausage and yellow rice for supper.

I'm looking forward to a relaxed family evening tonight.

Dailies:

Food:
  • 1 cup chicken salad with crackers 
  • 1/2 cup Polish sausage & yellow rice
  • 1/2 tropical fruit cup
Water: 32 oz.

Activity: Brisk-walked for 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment